Twitter

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Some Old Stuff

I used to play a Japanese 2-D top-down bullet hell game (danmaku) called Touhou. I thought I might dig up a couple remixes by enthusiasts of the game. They made some interesting Flash music videos (just like Deltron did several years earlier) that have now been ported to YouTube for your convenience. Forgive me if this is a huge shift away from hip-hop music; it's just that I had some different musical tastes in 2006/2007 compared to today...

IOSYS - 患部で止まってすぐ溶ける ~ 狂気の優曇華院


IOSYS - 魔理沙は大変なものを盗んでいきました


Cis-Trance - ポイズンボディ ~ Forsaken Doll(MAKINA MIX). Yeah this isn't IOSYS but it's just another example of a Touhou remix to which I frequently listened.


Next update: hopefully some political commentary...

1 comment:

  1. http://www.trichromatic.net/weblog/?p=1445

    Hey, at least some of it is still good. LOL

    ReplyDelete