Twitter

Sunday, February 7, 2010

New Blog

Well, I have started a blog. In this post I will discuss a bit about who I am and what I aim to write in this spot. To avoid rambling, I'll just say that I'm a student at Pomona College in Claremont, California. I'm studying, among other things, Politics, Philosophy, Economics, and Computer Science. I'm hoping to write:
  • Philosophical questions I am pondering
  • What's going on in politics
  • California SB420/P215/H&S11362.5 (medical cannabis legal analysis and commentary)
  • Public transportation in Los Angeles
  • Commentary on new electronic gadetry
  • A section where I call out people (Christian Conservative right-wingers and religious freaks) for using dumb arguments based on logical fallacy
Whoops. I haven't done any of this stuff. Well, you'll see. Just read on.
And there will probably some more random stuff in addition to those things. I will be looking at comments and replying to them if I have time and if I'm sure I'm not feeding a troll. I would like this blog to be as interactive as possible, where Internet users can express their feelings about certain issues and can either support or take issue with my reasoning and explain calmly why I'm wrong. Of course, this is the Internet, which we all know is not actually SERIOUS BUSINESS and a little humor is always appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment