Twitter

Monday, April 26, 2010

Snapshots from my phone

Taken on the Metrolink coming into Downtown. They buffed out the graffiti on the sides of the LA river. It's a shame because a lot of the art down there was actually pretty good. It looks way uglier with those splotches of paint rather than something interesting and colorful. I guess that's how the City likes it... drab, dirty, and grimy. I guess that's a better image to convey to the world somehow.

This is a photo of a cat, Tang, who hung out with me while I was in Hawaii. She was a weird cat and didn't like when you touched her paws for some reason. She'd freak out and run away, only to come back a couple of minutes later. She sat with me as I would watch the waves and smoke.

This is a very typical late-night college meal consisting of ramen, potato chips, hot tea, and iced tea. With the exception of the potato chips, everything is made from various powders, so it's basically an Instant Dinner. All it requires is a microwave and some water.

Hope you enjoyed these quick snapshots of my life.

1 comment: