Twitter

Sunday, April 25, 2010

New Favorites on YouTube

Okay, time for another edition of what I will call the YouTube Roundup. Since I struggle to keep this updated, I might as well repackage the things I favorite on YouTube into a "best of favorites" type of deal.


One of my friends showed me this song and it kicks ass.


This is an interesting Japanese animation. Worth watching.


I loved the Boondocks Season 1. I haven't seen Season 2 yet, but Season 3 starts May 2 on Adult Swim.


A funny dog behavior video. This dog is pretty interesting and there are a few other videos featuring it, along with several other animals that this person owns. The owner of this channel seems to like animals a lot, which is cool because I also like animals, interacting with them, and watching their behavior.


A funny satire video about alternative medicine and homeopathy. I can't believe people still buy shit like this at the grocery store and the drug store.


This video has a good message behind it, and it's pretty catchy. It's also visually stunning in HD.


James Randi is a funny guy and he's worth watching because he's very clear and has the ability to emulate many of the "impossible" feats of "magic" that knuckleheads do to amaze a crowd of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment